The 3Q MG-F18 Foot Massager all in one with Heat, Kneading Shiatsu Air pressure massager has gained quite a lot of popularity. The unique air pressure massaging characteristic is really superb and offers a unique experience.
Incorporating the Japanese Shiatsu technique, this massager, instead of using pins and needles, uses rollers and balls to relieve stress and tension from the muscles. A Shiatsu foot massage is quite beneficial as it is effective in treating pain in the foot caused by poor circulation. A foot massage can also ease tendons and soothe the nerves.
This shiatsu kneading foot massager has all of the massaging options you need to reduce your chronic or recurrent foot pain. It allows you control over every aspect of the massage and is also vigorous and permanent. A good amount of research has been used in the making of this massager, thus making it a very efficient one. Read on to find out why this massager is a sound investment.
Benefits of MG-F18 Foot Massager
This electric foot massager from 3Q is a great way to help you get better from a hard day and will provide you with the following benefits:
- Helps to sleep
- Helps to calm down
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Revitalizes the feet
- Relief from stress and pain
- It lowers the blood pressure
Here are some recommendations to help you use the foot massager optimally:
- This foot massager is safe and stops after 15 min.
- If you want to enjoy foot massage for a longer time (20-30 min), use the lighter mode and do not keep the heat.
- If you have delicate or soft feet, limit your usage to 2-3 times per week
- If your muscles are tired after a whole day standing or walking, you can use the strong mode for air pressure.
- If you are using it just to calm down (but your muscles have not been solicited much) start it from low power pressure.
- Always use this device with clean, washed feet and wash the detachable cloth after use it.
- Heat provided by the massager helps to attain a deep relaxation state. Remember that you should not overuse as it will weaken your feet muscles.
- Same goes for pressure: it is a significant element of the Shiatsu foot massager. Yes, you need pressure on vital foot parts; however, too much pressure can create uneasiness.
To achieve further relaxation, it is advisable that you create a nice, soothing atmosphere during your foot massage time. Light up some fragrant candles or burn some relaxing oil like lavender in the room, wear comfy clothes after taking a shower, get a lukewarm face towel over your face and then switch on the electric foot massager.
How to use
Once the unit is switched on, place the feet in the cavity.
Choose the massage type you prefer. Adjust all the settings including heat and air pressure. If you’re unfamiliar with the unit, then test all the features to find out what you like the most.
Don’t move while you are having a massage. Just sit back and try to relax as much as you can.
Once you are done, you should pack it up or keep it away from children to ensure that it lasts long.
This model of foot massager is one of the highest rated models. There are a few reasons behind this, the primary being the fact that this massager is feature-rich. Some of the features of the 3Q MG F-18 are discussed below:
- Kneading and Shiatsu Massage
The arrangement of Shiatsu and kneading motions provide a very vigorous and refreshing massage. It’s more pleasing than just a rolling machine and covers most types of feet ailments.
- Air Pressure
This feature is usually not found on an electronic foot massager. It has an air pressure mode that presses against your feet. You can set it to low, medium or strong pressure, according to your preference.
- Heat Feature
This is the best feature to work deeper into the feet and really creates a difference. You can adjust the heat to low or high depending on your needs.
- Safety Cut Off
Electronic devices should always come with safety features, and the 3Q surely does. It will switch off automatically after it has run for 15 minutes in case you leave it on accidentally or fall asleep while enjoying the massage.
As you might have realized by now this massager ticks all the boxes for desirable features. It’s a well built, portable unit too, weighing only 10 pounds. So if you’re in the market for a foot massager, this model is about as good as it gets.
Who is the massager most suitable for?
- People suffering from chronic foot pain
This type of foot massager is perfect for anyone who suffers from chronic foot pain. It is strong and simple to operate and even includes an automatic shut off to avoid motor damage. The comfortably large foot pads inflate to cover up your feet and ankles to make sure that all of the acupuncture points are massaged.
Both of the kneading and shiatsu massages are capable of covering all of the acupuncture points of the feet, and the air pressure adjustment helps to relax and soothe the tired feet. The simple foot massager includes both a manual and an automatic mode, and the power of the compressed air has different settings. The automatic mode lets you have a preprogrammed massage while with the manual mode you can make adjustments according to your preference.
Three separate settings comprise of shiatsu, kneading and air pressure massage. The massage settings are accessible with the heat option. The intensity of compressed air for the air pressure massage feature has three different settings. It is suitable to stay at low and normal intensity if you have sensitive feet. Meanwhile, high intensity is good for people with chronic pain.
- People that have become a victim of heel pain
This massager is also ideal for people suffering from heel pain. If you wear high heels, then you must be quite familiar with the pain. Without rest and massage, the pain is only going to get worse. Don’t neglect your feet until it’s too late, start treating your feet well in the evenings if you wear heels during the daytime.
- Patients with plantar fasciitis
For those unaware, plantar fasciitis is an orthopedic condition which has an adverse effect on the foot’s sole. The tissue in the feet swell up, and as a result, a person experiences excruciating pain. Moreover, walking and standing for hours only worsens the pain felt. However, getting a massage with this massager provides immense relief from the pain.
- General pain and aches
The best way perhaps to reduce the pain and the ache that a person feels is with the help of a massage. However, since getting a hands on treatment is often tough due to lack of time, this massager seems to be the second best option. With an electronic device like this one, you would no longer need to take out time to schedule appointments at the salon. Moreover, the massage can last for as long as you like! You also get certain benefits. For instance, the air pressure feature of this massager stimulates the blood flow and also soothes the tired feet.
- This foot massager can reach all acupuncture points of your feet and ankles. This can help recover blood circulation and relieve from foot pain.
- The intensity of the massager can be changed.
- Compressed air of this foot massager enables you to enjoy a continuous foot massage.
- The heating feature is an important addition.
- Lightweight and compact. This makes it moveable and easy to store.
- The cover on the foot massager makes it easy to hygienic and maintain.
- Available at an affordable price.
- The major drawback is that it is somewhat smaller than the average foot size that men have.
- The combined air pressure and kneading may be slightly strong for people with sensitive feet. So, make sure you set everything accordingly.
- The sides of the feet are not adequately covered during the massage.
The 3Q Massager is a multifunctional massager and uses shiatsu massaging, kneading massaging, air pressure, and heat in order to calm down your tired feet. It also massages the entire foot from your toes to your heels, so no spot is ever missed. Another advantage is that it has adjustable pressure levels so you can have a stronger massage on the days when you are more tired.
It has a nice compressed air function that squeezes the feet in such a manner that all the tension and stress seeps out from the feet. The kneading rollers are really nice; although it would have been better if they reached all the way to the heels. For smaller feet, this isn’t much of a problem, but it may cause slight aggravation for people with big feet. This massager hardly makes any noise thus making it suitable for use during naptime as well. You can even converse with friends while enjoying the massage.