Compared to other body parts we tend to use our feet more than any of them which leads to pain and stress in our feet. This pain makes our entire body feel tired and uncomfortable. In this situation, you need a massage therapist who can give you a relaxing foot massage, but wouldn’t be great to have the same option at home? To help people live relaxed lives, you’ll come across a variety of foot massagers in the market.
There are many brands which have introduced different types of home foot massagers which you can use to experience comfort in the privacy of your home, especially when you’re in pain due to swollen or tired feet. These massagers give you the same fantastic feeling you can have at a massage parlor.
To help you in your decision to find the best unit to invest in, here’s a list of the 5 best home foot massagers you can go for.
#1 HoMedics FMS-270H deep kneading shiatsu foot massager
HoMedics has been high quality brand since 1987; they have made many products for an individual to improve their health and wellbeing. The have introduced a line of foot massagers and other spa products. All of the company’s products come with a warranty so you know they can be trusted.
This deep kneading HoMedics Shiatsu foot massager is among one of their best massagers. It can give your tired foot a relaxing experience through its outstanding features. This foot massager has been made in a manner that it’s able to target your entire foot. It consists of three rotating heads for each foot, which makes for a total of six rotating heads. These cover your whole foot that is your heels, mid sole and forefront. Each rotating head has three nodes in it which is for kneading purposes. There are a total of 18 nodes in this massager. Along with this unit being able to offer a deep kneading massage there is also the option of heat during a session.
- This flat constructed massager helps you attain the most comfortable position your feet can have.
- This high quality massager is made from durable plastic.
- It’s an easy and simple device with only one power button that can do all the work.
- You don’t need to get down each time for changing the setting, you toe touching on the button will do everything.
- Led lights helps you achieve the setting you need.
- The heat option in the massager adds more comfort to your massage experience.
- The 6 rotational heads and 18 massage nodes will massage your entire feet at the same time giving you ease and comfort.
- It’s a light weighted massager which makes it easy to carry.
- It is not recommended for diabetes or people with high arches.
#2 Conair foot/pedicure spa with vibration
Conair is an American company which was founded back in 1959. It’s a brand selling health, beauty and personal care products. It also has a wide range of massagers offering one of the best features you can find.
The Conair foot/pedicure Spa with Vibration massager is made in the USA, with a durable plastic body. It’s a basic foot spa which will make your feet feel comfortable. It comes with a massage attachment to give your feet extra relief and nodes on the splash guard and base which gives your massage a soothing effect and will make you feel relaxed. The vibrating feature of this massager is great to reenergize your feet. The warm water will move on your feet from top to bottom through vibrations.
- This massager can be control by toe touch, which will activate both the vibration and heat feature.
- One year warranty makes it easy for you to trust this massager.
- You can have a warm or an ice cold massage. This massager will help you in both, maintaining the temperature in both situations.
- You can use salt, oil or any other bath option of your choice; this will definitely not ruin the massager.
- The nodes on the splash guard and base are great for energizing your foot.
- It has a compact splash guard with proper storage space.
- This is a great device for soaking your feet and can give you a spa-like pedicure experience.
- This massager maintains the temperature of warm water. It doesn’t heat cold water. So, if you need a hot water massage, you have to fill the massager with hot water so that it could remain hot during the session.
- The water limit is not mentioned with any marks so you have to use your own judgement for that to avoid spills.
#3 Dr. Scholl’s invigorating pedicure foot spa
Dr. Scholl has a reputed name in manufacturing spa products and has greatly contributed in the health industry through various reliable products containing tremendous features to improve a person’s wellbeing.
The Dr. Scholl’s Invigorating Pedicure Foot Spa particularly has many qualities to pamper you at the time you need it. The soothing color of this foot spa throws a positive impact on a person’s mind. Moreover, its feature to use bubbles for massaging and focusing on pressure points through bubbles is incredible. The rolling massager combined with this gives a long lasting soothing effect to your feet. It also contains a pedicure kit which is a very good feature for women to treat their rough and dry heels.
- It’s effective in keeping water warm through its smart heating system.
- The design of the machine is extremely elegant to set your mood right.
- The compact design makes for easy storage.
- It contains a 5-piece pedicure set for making your feet beautiful.
- Removable pumice stones make your heels soft.
- The texture of base is such that it stimulates proper blood flow from the feet.
- Not noisy.
- Shouldn’t be used for more than 20-minutes during a session.
#4 MediMassager MMF06 11 Speed Foot Massager
This foot massager described as one the most powerful foot massagers available to the public. It is a CSA certified foot massager and is also certified by FDA for therapists. However, you can use it in your home as well.
It contains countless features which will provide you with comfort when dealing with pain which is through standing all day long on your feet or if it is pain derived from neuropathy and diabetes. You can run this machine according to your comfort as it contains various speeds. Go ahead and set this device at a speed that suits you the most.
- Highly recommended by doctors and therapists for plantar fasciitis.
- The bar on the top will help you to massage your arch. You can also experience a massage on your toes and heels through this bar.
- It greatly stimulates blood circulation.
- It has 11 speed options for the vibrations being offered during a
- massage, from 1000rpm to 3700rpm; this feature will help you get a massage that lies in your comfort zone.
- This massager is equally effective with shoes or without shoes.
- The kit is helpful when you keep the machine on a wood or tiled floor as it keeps the unit in place.
- There is a knob which allows you to control the vibration speed.
- The rubberized foot pad targets all the pressure points in your feet and you’ll feel relaxed through the oscillating action.
- Even the lowest settings might be painful for some users.
#5 Kendall MSO81OM All in One Foot Spa
This is a reliable product manufactured by Kendal. This company has created a variety of foot massagers with a motive to not only relieve you from foot pain but to also help relax your mind and body.
This massager has everything one needs to treat foot pain as well as experience spa-like comfort. It is called the Kendall MS0810M All in One Foot Spa because it offers a variety of features such as heating therapy as well as oxygen bubbles that not only help get rid of the stress in your feet but to also make them look beautiful and clean.
- It consists of a foot spa basin, which gives an excellent foot soak facility along with an oxygen bubble massage.
- The basin is deep enough that you can easily soak your foot without getting worried about a mess.
- Unlike other foot massager you don’t have to wait for the water to get hot. This device warms the water in no time and maintains the temperature during a session.
- It helps in blood circulation which boosts metabolism and fights fatigue.
- It comes with wheels so you can easily move it around.
- The noise might be distracting for some people.
- Need to turn off the heating option so the water doesn’t get too hot.
While all of the items mentioned in this list of the best home foot massager brands are worth the invest, if you were to focus on one, then the HoMedics FMS-270H Shiatsu Foot Massager is the winner because of its ability to offer an effective massage and different customizable controls.