Most of us in this new generation are suffering from foot pain and aching due to the workload in our daily life. Nowadays, professions are getting tougher day by day which ends up giving rise to a lot of stress and increases the risk of different ailments including plantar fasciitis, poor blood circulation, and more.
While someone people there might think that Plantar Fasciitis is only experienced by people who are of old age, it’s not true. Due to the kind of stress a lifestyle has, plantar fasciitis is being reported in young individuals, even teenagers.
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is the most commonly seen heel and foot pain caused by the overworking of your ligament tissues which connect our heel bone and toes together. This is usually caused due to over working by standing or walking a lot in daily life.
It’s a common condition in people belonging to particular professions such as teachers, sportsmen, athletes and even soldiers. Other reasons of plantar fasciitis may include wearing high heels, rolling your feet’s inward too much while walking or maybe you beingoverweight. It’s also seen in people who are waiters, marathon runners, and even housewives who don’t aren’t able to get a break from doing household chores all day long.
Symptoms include a severe and sudden pain in feet after you wake up in the morning. This pain may decreases when you start walking, but it has been recorded to increase during the night when you get ready for bed. This hinders your body from receiving a good night’s sleep.
Many people use frozen bottles to heal the pain while others just suffer their whole life because they don’t know the proper treatment methods. People usually take planter fasciitis very lightly and do nothing to cure it at all. Most of them don’t have time to go to therapy or to spend a huge amount of money at an expensive massage establishment.
If you or someone you know is also feeling pain in your feet, even your heels or sole, you shouldn’t be too worried about it because proper treatments are available. Even if you don’t have the funds to go to professional therapy a product that can help you is named the stick foot wheel massager.
Stick Foot Wheel Massager
The stick foot wheel massager has been specially designed for people suffering a lot of pain in their feet and don’t have the time or funds to go for proper therapy. The stick foot wheel massager is a home massager machine which gives you exactly what your feet need to get rid of pain after a hectic day. Furthermore, the stick foot wheel massager is also very effective in treating arthritis or nerve problems such as Tarsal tunnel syndrome.
You can think of the stick foot wheel massager as your own professional therapist at home that you can benefit from whenever you want. It will give your feet a relaxed feeling that’s similar to what you can get from a professional therapist for treating pain and stress.
As mentioned, the stick foot wheel massager has been specially designed for people who are suffering from achy feet and tired soles. This massager’s unique design can calm all the foot pain that disrupts your life and relaxes your sole after standing all day on your job.
It can ease your pain in seconds and leave your foot feeling ache free. As mentioned, you can use it to treat plantar fasciitis or pain due to any other ailment. It’s recommended that you should use this device after a lot of walking or running to help relax your legs. Even if you experienced a foot strain or injury you can use this device to aid in the healing process.
The Key Features
There are many key features present in the stick foot wheel massager which makes it stand out when compared to other similar devices.
- Its three centered, balanced-wheel has been designed to provide an intense massage to all the acupuncture points present in your foot.
- It has been basically designed to provide trigger point therapy with a myofascial release.
- It’s easy to use, and you can benefit from it anywhere you are.
- Its unique design helps in boosting proper blood circulation throughout your feet and legs.
- It also helps in easing and tendering trigger points which feel like tight knots under your feet.
- The efficiency of the massage allows it to provide you with a soothing feeling in a few minutes.
- The design also allows you to use it daily without fear of side effects.
How to use the Stick Foot Massager
It is very easy to use stick foot wheel massager at home by only pressing your feet on the massager and rolling it under your foot. You can easily use it while standing or sitting. However, it’s recommended that you use it while seated to avoid loss of balance.
Its body is made up of hard plastic, and you can press as hard as you want in order to relieve your foot pain. The device will retain its shape because of its make. Also, take note that you should be knowledge about acupuncture points under your feet so that you can use this massager in the most effective manner. It’s recommended that you find a guide about acupuncture if you really want to get the most from this device.
Unlike other massagers that work with electricity or batteries, the stick foot massager has been designed to be used manually.You require no batteries or an electrical socket. This allows you to use this massager whenever you prefer without worrying about a suitable power source.
It is totally in your control with regards to how much pressure should be applied on the foot massager. For beginners, it’s recommended that you don’t apply too much pressure. Once you get accustomed to how this massager will feel, you can continue to increase as much pressure as you want. You can feel relieved and relaxed in seconds if this foot massager is used properly. It helps muscles to relax and will give you satisfying results. This little device is more than capable of providing you with a soothing feeling because of the deep massage capabilities it possesses. Just place the wheel massager on the ground and move your foot over it to relieve pain or any tension you’re feeling.
The material and make of this massager will ensure that it doesn’t break under the kind of pressure you decide to apply. Furthermore, the design will hold and retain its shape so you can experience another relaxing massage when you use it again.
- It is very portable and overall light in weight so you can take it anywhere you go.
- It can be used easily by people of any age without any difficulty.
- It does not need batteries or electricity so you can use it without trying to find power source.
- It is durable for long periods because of its sturdy and hard design.
- It is also very easy to store because of its small size. It doesn’t take up too much space, so this massager can accompany you during your travels.
- It is very effective in decreasing foot ache and pain due to plantar fasciitis.
- This foot massager can help promote healing after a foot injury.
- Effective in healing sore feet.
- It is a perfect alternate to the “frozen bottle under your feet” remedy.
- The pressure you decide to put on the massager can be controlled manually.
- Beneficial for novices as well as people who are knowledgeable about acupuncture.
- You can ask someone else to use it on your feet.
- The overall 4-inch size might not be suitable for people with large feet.
- Can take some to get accustomed to.
- Might be a bit painful if inappropriate pressure is applied.
- It is not suitable for sensitive soles.
- Increasing pressure yourself can make your feet tired and heavy than you already are.
Summing up all of the points that have been mentioned above about the stick foot wheel massager you can see that it is quite effective and reliable when it comes to relieving you from the pain or aches you might be experiencing in your feet. It is also beneficial to treat plantar fasciitis. It’s perfect for stimulating all of the pressure points that are present in your feet.
The pressure you apply to the device can be manually controlled so you can use it at the intensity you prefer. This makes this wheel foot massager perfect for people who want a light massage as well as for those who want a more intense experience.
If you’re dealing with plantar fasciitis or any other ankle and sole ailment, it’s best to treat it as soon as possible. Even if you don’t have the necessary time to go to a therapist devices such as the stick foot wheel massager can help you get rid of the pain and the loosen tensed muscles to help with your wellbeing.